MEmbership guidelines 2017-2018
- Members must work out of their homes.
- Admissions must be the member's primary profession.
- Members' residences and recruitment territory must include the greater Chicago-land area.
- Members or their institutions must be members of either the Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling or the National Association for College Admission Counseling.
This year’s dues for area representatives will be $250 for the principal (or only) member. In addition to being listed in CARR brochures, a full member is eligible to participate in the spring counselor luncheons and professional development activities.
All secondary members from the same institution pay based on their Secondary Member Tier preference for luncheons attendance and will receive full membership benefits. Dues range from $100 (zero luncheons) to $250 (three luncheons). Luncheon dates & locations for 2018 are Tuesday, February 27 at Connie’s Pizza on Archer St. (Chicago, IL) and Friday, March 16 & Thursday, May 17 at Harry Caray’s in Lombard.
Only one member from each institution will complete the form (on behalf of all members) and submit payment using one credit card or check. Please coordinate with your colleagues.
Contact Emma Adebayo for any questions or concerns regarding membership.
- Please submit the appropriate CARR membership form below. One per institution.
- Please indicate if you require an invoice to submit payment within the form.
- After submitting the application, please choose one of two options for submitting your membership dues: check or credit card. Credit card payments include applicable fees and should be done in one transaction per institution. Read the payment instructions (at the bottom of this page) carefully.
CARR Membership Application 2017-2018
Submitting membership dues
- Pay by check: Mail check [made payable to "CARR"] to: CARR Treasurer c/o Zachary George, 3218 N. Halsted Ave, Apt 3S, Chicago, IL 60657. Please include the name of your institution on the check. Please submit payment for the values listed in the membership form: $250, $200, $150, or $100. Do not add the credit card transaction fees that are included below. In order to avoid confusion, please indicate levels of membership in the form and email Emma and Zak directly. As within this new tier system, a $500.00 check can reflect several combinations of membership.
- Pay by credit card below by clicking on the items ("Principal Member," etc.) you wish to add to your cart. Your cart will appear at the top right corner of this page; click there to check out and pay. All credit card payments have a built in service transaction fee. These amounts are included in the items below. Each institution needs one - and only one - Principal Member, and will then add additional members at the level indicated on the form - Tiers 3 to 0.
Questions? Contact Emma Adebayo for any questions or concerns regarding membership, payment, members only access, or the listserv.